U.S. Highway 95 Construction Environmental Compliance
- ERG worked with client to select road construction waste sites for a multi-million dollar road construction project.
- Worked with road construction contractor and Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) to procure Section 106 (archeological), Endangered Species Act, and Section 404 compliance for waste fill sites on a large-scale federal highway rebuild.
- Prepared a Letter of No Effect for ITD on several special status species including: Canada lynx, bald eagle, yellow-billed cuckoo, water howellia, Spalding’s silene, and bull trout.
- Agency coordination involved working with Idaho State Historic Preservation Office, Idaho Transportation Department, Idaho Department of Fish and Game, Idaho Conservation Data Center and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Work was completed quickly and on short notice to accommodate client’s pressing schedule and construction coordination.