OZ Ranch Consulting
- ERG conducts all environmental consulting work for a large Montana ranch.
- ERG provided riparian monitoring services involving stream cross sections, planting and monitoring, utilization, and bank hoof shear to protect and improve bull trout habitat.
- This ongoing project was initiated to alleviate land manager concerns of riparian degradation on Forest Service and Plum Creek lands.
- Planting and resting grazing on Forest Service land has resulted in dramatic vegetation recovery.
- Maintaining a geodatabase of layers acquired from many sources, which includes custom cartography, registered aerial photography, and CAD data.
- GIS projects include the making of many attractive thematic maps for use by ranch managers and planners, detailed roads analysis, and slope analysis.