Lolo National Forest Weed Survey
- Field mapped 24 noxious weed species on 66,000 acres of USFS land over a three-year contract period.
- ERG staff used handheld GPS units with in-house GIS to produce detailed maps of noxious weed occurrences. Utilized ArcPad software running on hand-held Trimble Recon field units with Pathfinder Pocket GPS and Garmin GPS.
- Recorded attribute data on customized ArcPad field forms and managed TERRA database information for thousands of infestations.
- Designed and printed all field maps and deliverables in-house.
- ERG performed database construction and management including a large shapefile attribute data management component.