POWER Engineers, Inc.
Idaho Power Company Fish BA
- Analyzed potential effects on water quality and fisheries from the construction of a 57-mile 138Kv power transmission line and 59 miles of proposed service roads.
- Wrote aquatics resources section of Environmental Assessment with existing environment and impacts sections to hydrology and fisheries components.
- Fisheries Biological Assessment/Biological Evaluation included analysis of bull trout, chinook salmon, steelhead salmon, and westslope cutthroat trout.
- Represented clients through Level I meeting with USFS, USFWS, and NMFS and received verbal concurrence in this first meeting.
- This was the first major project to comply with newly adopted Forest Plan Revision for the Payette National Forest. Work required keen knowledge on Forest Plan interpretation.